With Lync and Skype for Business there is a lot you can configure and control. With the Control Panel and Management Shell everything seems to be available. Unfortunately not everything is that easy to retrieve if you need specific information or want to change some settings. But….there are a lot of others who create fantastic tools for Lync and Skype for Business that can help you improve quality and speed. Here is an overview of tools and scripts I regularly use (not in a specific order):
- Lync and Skype for Business Centralized Logging Tool (download)
Tool for use with Centralized Logging
- Response Group Holiday Set Editor (download)
Tool for RGS Holiday Sets
- See User Connections, Client Versions, Load Balancing (download)
- Database Mirror Manager (download)
This tool helps you manage your Mirrored SQL databases.
- Photo Editor (download)
Tool to update AD, Exchange photos of your users.
- Polycom VVX Manager (download)
Tool to more easily manager Polycom VVX devices in your environment.
- BounSky by Greig Sheridan (download)
Switch between different Skype for Business accounts in the client.