It’s possible you receive the message in your mailbox which states:
Synchronization with your WindowsMail failed for 3 items
Microsoft Exchange was unable to send the following items to your mobile device. These items have not been deleted. You should be able to access them using either Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
The header of the message can be somewhat different, depending on the device you are syncing with:
- Synchronization with your WP failed for 3 items (WP stands for Windows Phone)
- Synchronization with your iPad failed for 3 items
- Synchronization with your iPhone failed for 3 items
These errors appear when synchronizing your appointments, after you made an appointment in Outlook 2013. The issue lies in the fact that you have made an appointment with the new status in Outlook 2013, “Working Elsewhere”.
Although it’s possible to set the appointment to this status, Exchange 2010 ActiveSync doesn’t support this new status. When your device tries to synchronize the appointment and finds the new status, you receive the e-mail that it’s not possible to synchronize the appointment.
Resolve the issue by changing the status of your appointment to “Out of Office”.
Incoming search terms:
- Synchronization with your iPad failed 1 item
- exchange 2013 Synchronization with your iPhone failed for 1 items